What Can I Put in My Skip?
As a responsible skip hire company Premier skip hire can handle most domestic items that you would need to place in a skip. These would be items such as:
- Soil & Hardcore
- Hardcore only
- Metal, glass, Plastics
- Plasterboard, paper, cardboard, furniture & wood
- Light garden waste ie Bushes, Trees & cuttings. No soil & hardcore
- Food waste, general domestic waste from industrial & commercial premises
We can offer discounts on skips for specific waste streams, please speak to one of our advisors about this at the time of booking.
Essentially we can handle most “non hazardous” waste but there are some items that cannot be placed in our skips. Some hazardous wastes can be collected if arranged specifically at the time of booking, these items are:
- Strictly no Tyres, No fridges, No Tv’s
- No Striplights, PC Monitors
- No paint/chemical cans, no batteries & No Asbestos